Living in a tropical country, haven't we all, at some point, dreamt of bringing our dogs to a snowy destination? What if we told you that you don't have to leave the country to experience snow with your dog?
Ice Magic, Asia’s largest touring pop-up winter playground, proudly unveils an exciting adventure dedicated to dogs and their family, 4 Paws @ Ice Magic.
The Winter Wonderland will welcome canine companions over two weekends (13-14 and 20-21 January). Come dressed in your trusty winter wear because temperatures can dip below -15 degrees! Winter-loving breeds like huskies, samoyeds, and golden retrievers will surely love this event.
Capture unforgettable moments against the backdrop of Wooden Cottages, surrounded by real snowfall. There will also be enchanting glacial art like igloo sculptures and illuminated icicles.
Both humans and dogs can also enjoy gliding down the 5-lane Mini Ice Slide, savour a moment of serenity while riding on Singapore’s first Merry-Go-Round on Ice, or gracefully coast along the majestic 300sqm Ice Rink, hand-in-paw, adding a touch of magic to their winter experience.
Ticket sales and time-slot reservations for 4 Paws @ Ice Magic
Tickets are only available for sale through Matchtic or Peatix (prices start from $169). Due to extremely limited ticket quantities available, dog parents are advised to secure their tickets online as soon as possible. Tickets will be sold on a first-come-first-served basis. Strictly no walk-ins allowed.
Dog lovers without a furry companion are welcome too! Join us at regular ticket prices, available on SISTIC.
To ensure an outstanding experience for all visitors, crowd control measures will be in place, including a visitor limit for each session of the event. Consequently, visitors are encouraged to book their desired sessions early to avoid disappointment.
Refer to the session timetable below:
Bayfront Event Space (beside Marina Bay Sands)
12A Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018970
Venue entrance facing Bayfront open carpark.
Nearest MRT station: Bayfront MRT (Exit E).
Nearest parking areas: Bayfront open carpark, Marina Bay Sands and MBFC.
- Keep your dog on a leash at all times, and leash has to be held firmly
- Every dog must be accompanied by at least one adult and under supervision at all times
- No running allowed
- Large dogs weighing above 8kg will not be allowed to ride the Double Lane Ice Slide nor the Snow Slope
- Owners should ensure their dogs are free from contagious diseases or parasites
- 4 Paws @ Ice Magic reserves the right to refuse entry to any dog displaying signs of illness
- It is advisable to limit playtime to around 45 minutes, taking into consideration the dog's comfort and how well they can handle the cold
- Participation in the event and exposing their dogs to a cold environment will be at dog parents' own risk
How to dress your pup
- Dog parents should ensure that their dogs are dressed warmly and protected against the cold. Wear clothing for dogs, particularly if the dogs are single-coated
- Dogs are required to wear diapers (female) or belly bands (male) throughout the event
- For small and medium-sized furry friends, it is recommended to wear dog shoes for extra grip and protection against the cold
Images courtesy of Ice Magic Bangkok: 4 Paws @ Ice Magic