Serves 2 large dogs / 4 small dogs
What you’ll need:
4 sirloin steaks, 1/2 inch thick
6-8 broccoli florets, cut into small pieces
1-2 pieces of green cabbage leaves, finely chopped
- Steam the broccoli for 5 minutes and set aside to cool
- Finely chop the cabbage leaves
- Heat up a frying pan till hot. Fry steaks for 1-2 minutes on each side
- Transfer the steaks to a plate and let them rest for 10 minutes to allow the juices to settle
- Cut steaks into bite-sized pieces and mix them into the chopped cabbage and broccoli
Tried our recipes? Take a photo, and tag us on social media and #vanillapuprecipes! You may just be in for a surprise
Cooking isn’t your calling? Shop here instead for Paws Fur Life’s nutritious meals.
DISCLAIMER: Treats are not intended to replace a well-balanced diet, and should only be fed in moderation. Before making changes to your dog’s diet, please consult a trusted canine healthcare professional.
Get $5 off your first Shop Vanillapup order
Our products and suppliers are carefully chosen to ensure that our pets grow up happy and healthy.