The Steamed Minced Pork with Egg has earned its place in many local families’ dining table for its simplicity and deliciousness. Now, your dog can eat it too!
Singapore National Day is just around the corner, so why not treat your pup to a traditional everyday dish?
The Steamed Minced Pork with Egg has earned its place in many local families’ dining table for its simplicity and deliciousness. If you want to share this Singapore favourite with your furry one, just add some seasoning to your own portion!
Steamed Minced Pork with Egg
Serves 2 large dogs / 3-4 small dogs
Takes 35 minutes
- Grate carrot and finely chop spinach leaves
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites of 2 eggs. Keep the 2 egg yolks aside
- Beat the egg whites with one whole egg
- Combine the minced pork, carrot, spinach, and egg mixture in a large bowl, and mix well
- Pour the mixture in a glass or stainless steel bowl that’s suitable for steaming
- Steam on medium heat for 10-15 minutes, or until pork is cooked
- Beat the 2 egg yolks and pour over the minced pork mixture
- Steam for another 3-5 minutes – until the egg is set
- Cool before serving
Tried our recipes? Take a photo, and tag us on social media and #vanillapuprecipes! You may just be in for a surprise 🙂
Cooking isn’t your calling? Shop here instead for Paws Fur Life’s nutritious meals.
DISCLAIMER: Treats are not intended to replace a well-balanced diet, and should only be fed in moderation. Before making changes to your dog’s diet, please consult a trusted canine healthcare professional.