I still remember the day I first met mama. I was the only one among my sisters to acknowledge her presence. Not only that, I was demanding for it – jumping at her legs (never quite quit the habit) constantly! I guess that was the reason why she chose me and brought me home the very same day. She definitely doesn’t recommend anyone to be as impulsive as she was. She didn’t have anything prepared. There was no dog bowl, no dog bed, and definitely no toys! She had to leave a really scared me at home and head out to buy some essentials. It’s no wonder that I had the ugliest, and sometimes, the lousiest things in my first few weeks at home. If you are planning for a new dog, give yourself time to search for quality products, and have them ready the day your furkid comes home. Here are some of my picks!
1. Amoeba Elevated Pet Bowl – Dripmodule
2. FuzzYard Reversible Donut Bed – Howlistic Life
3. Slate Tweed Dog Collar and Leash – Mutts & Hounds
4. Jax and Bones Poo Bag Holder – Tiny Krew
5. Natural Canvas Crocodile Toy (with squeaker) – Olive
6. JW Gripsoft Slicker Brush (soft pin) – Kohe Pets