Food & Treats

Vanillapup Picks: Mooncakes for Dogs

My Greedy Pet Dog Snowskin Mooncakes | Vanillapup

Mid-autumn Festival is just around the corner and I have been seeing many drool-worthy mooncakes for dogs! Yums!

Sad to say, mama cannot buy them for me because I will get itchy 🙁 But that does not mean I should not share where to get them right? Here are three places from which you can buy your furkid a dog mooncake, just so they can celebrate along with you!

Feed My Paws

Feedmypaws Dog Traditional Mooncakes | Vanillapup

Feedmypaws Dog Snowskin Mooncakes | Vanillapup

I like the human behind this as much as I love her pretty mooncakes. Through her Instagram, I saw the effort she put in to perfect each and every mini mooncake. Mama would have bought a couple if I could eat them!

Types and flavours: Porky Cheese and Beefy Cheese for the traditional baked mooncakes, and Durian Diva; Berry Bumbum; and Pinky-Tato for the snowskin version.

Price: One for $5.50 and six for $28.90.

Visit the Feed My Paws website or whatsapp 9103 0395 for more details. Order by 3 September 2014.

Pawlicious Pet Bakery

Pawlicious Bakery Dog Snowskin Mooncakes | Vanillapup Pawlicious Bakery Dog Traditional Mooncakes | Vanillapup

Aren’t these mooncakes Instagram-worthy? The flavours, made with superfoods such as peanut butter and cranberries will leave any furkid spoilt for choice.

Types and flavours: Salmon, Beef, Chicken and Lamb for the traditional baked mooncakes, and Peanut Butter; Yam & Cranberries; Purple Sweet Potato; and 3 Cheese & Potato for the snowskin version.

Price: $26.90 for box of four and $36.90 for box of six.

To order, email Pawlicious Pet Bakery your name, contact number, collection time and date, with “Mooncakes 2014” as the subject header, by 29 August 2014. Their bakery is at 110 Turf Club.

My Greedy Pet

My Greedy Pet Dog Snowskin Mooncakes | Vanillapup

My Greedy Pet Dog Snowskin Mooncakes | Vanillapup

With only two choices of chicken and pork, these mooncakes are a little less exciting. Nonetheless I am sharing this because My Greedy Pet also prepares meals for dogs and cats! They look so delicious, I am sure their mooncakes are worth trying too.

Types and flavours: Snowskin mooncakes in Chicken and Pork flavours.

Price: $6.50 each, with minimum order of four pieces.

Order from the My Greedy Pet website. Early bird pricing ends on 31 August 2014.

1. Crystle

August 16, 2014 at 8:11 pm

Thank you so much for the feature!! I was so excited to see this and couldn’t stop beaming after reading it hehe. I wish I could send some over for Latte too! If you need the full ingredients list do drop me an email/text and maybe we can work around a Latte-safe recipe! I noticed she took a second test so I’m not too sure if there’s any new ingredients she might be allergic to. Let me know! 😀 Once again, thank you so much!!

• vanillapup

August 16, 2014 at 8:44 pm

Hi Crystle!!!

Hehehe so glad that you enjoyed reading the post 🙂 My vet said I cannot have ANY treats. Mama has resorted to giving me carrots as rewards. My life is not the same again 🙁 Anyway, your photos on Instagram are torturing mama! She wanted to buy your doggie mooncakes just to let me take photos with them, but papa stopped her. LOL.

• Crystle

August 17, 2014 at 11:27 pm

Oh no! 🙁 I hope some day next time you can hop back onto the treats wagon!! I’ll be right there with a bag of goodies for you 😀 Haha gosh your mama is so funny!! That would have been really epic!! I’m glad your papa stopped her hehe!

2. somewhitecookie

August 17, 2014 at 10:12 pm

We bought Feed My Paws’ mooncakes! Can’t wait to receive them! Heheh. Looking at your post makes us more excited!

• Crystle

August 17, 2014 at 11:27 pm

Hehe aww thank you Cookie!! I can’t wait to pass them to you too! 😀

• vanillapup

August 18, 2014 at 10:00 am

I feel excited for you too! I shall wait to see your photos, and get filled with envy hahaha.

3. weliveinaflat

August 25, 2014 at 12:03 am

Only 1 of the 3 suppliers provide some inkling of what ingredients go into the mooncakes. Makes it difficult for allergic pets.

• vanillapup

August 25, 2014 at 9:36 am

Yeah they should probably share the ingredient list. You can email them if you are interested in purchasing the mooncakes 🙂 I know that Feed My Paws will actually customise the ingredients if your pup is allergic to certain things. But then again, super allergic dogs like me should stay away from all treats and dairy products!

• Myndy - My Greedy Pet

August 30, 2014 at 9:31 pm

Thank you for featuring My Greedy Pet 🙂

We produce our mooncakes on the same day of delivery to ensure freshness. Our mooncake skin is made from sweet potato and gluten free rice flour coupled with your choice of meat. Absolutely no shortening, preservatives or artificial ingredients as we aim to make all our food healthy 🙂 Do feel free to contact us at 6649 0099 if you need further clarifications on our ingredients. We are glad to share them.

Have a blissful mid autumn festival!

P/S we do free delivery right to your door step too!

• vanillapup